Possible UI additions

At the current state of the charts its awesome but to add these into charts would be great.

• WPT option to remove, add, or direct to if pressed on
  • In Sim traffic (ALL Ai traffic)
  • ETA time options from zulu to Local
  • Destination ETE to have hh:mm format option added
  • Runway Prediction (Based on winds or Real-world traffic data for the current active runways from airports that dont have D-ATIS
  • Airline operated gates (On charts put a legend and or on the literal charts of what gates the airlines operate out specifically)
  • Airline Airport Information (Ramp freqs, arline spepcifc charts, etc (Long shot)
  • Ways to change the charts line (or edit) so its not so big, can have differe weights, colors, etc

I hope these specifically can make it into the charts sometime in the near future!

• WPT option to remove, add, or direct to if pressed on
  • In Sim traffic (ALL Ai traffic)
  • ETA time options from zulu to Local
  • Runway Prediction (Based on winds or Real-world traffic data for the current active runways from airports that dont have D-ATIS
  • Airline operated gates (On charts put a legend and or on the literal charts of what gates the airlines operate out specifically)

Thank You,
AK

Hi! Welcome back.

Please only post one request per topic, as mentioned in the category description and in the template that you removed before posting this topic.

We state this for a reason. This part of the forum is meant to be a place where our users can show us what they are most interested in by voting for their favorite topics - that is not possible when you include lots of different requests in one single topic like this.

Adding and removing waypoints is already possible. For the DCT to feature, perhaps you would like to add to this topic:

Please see this topic:

If you feel strongly about this, open a dedicated topic. Please include more details - what is “local” time? Is it where you are currently at, or at the destination? How is this useful to you? Etc.

This value is currently reported in this exact format. If you see something wrong with it, please post that in a separate topic, not in the wishlist.

Here’s an example of what it looks like today:

We currently provide indicators in the UI as to which runways are appropriate based on wind and, if available, ATIS:

If you want something else in addition to this, please create a separate, dedicated topic with a good motivation!

Feel free to create a separate, dedicated topic for this issue. If possible, please give us a reference to where such data would be available - it is my understanding that this information changes as airlines come and go! I personally don’t know of any central location for this information.

Again, feel free to create a separate topic for this. It is very unlikely to happen, no airlines would willingly provide this information, and definitely not for free.

I am not sure I understand this one. Do you mean how your route is displayed? The route is currently color-coded to visualize the different segments of your flight, and allowing customization of those colors is unlikely to happen unless there is a great demand for it.

As usual - feel free to create a separate topic dedicated to this feature.

I hope this answers a couple of your questions! Feel free to turn some of these bullets into dedicated topics, as mentioned.

Kind Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.