No directs (instead of a SID) allowed at EDDB - possible removing such routes from the suggest routes

Hello there,

AIRAC 2203 changed the SIDs in EDDB.
Is there any chance to change them in the dispatch system, it currently still shows the old ones as valid which causes big problems in online networks like vatsim.

Kind regards

1 Like

Hi,
do you have an example, which SID is outdated in Simbrief?

Thank you,
Richard

PS: and you are sure, that you have unlocked the current cycle?

Hey,
all ODLUN, MAXAN, SOGMA, POVEL and HLZ SIDs have been suspended and replaced with SUKIP and LOGDO. All eastbound departures out of 07L (GERGA,LUROS and ARSAP) have counted up, so they are now 2B etc.
And additionally all Prop SIDs have been cancelled and previous Jet departures are now valid for both.

And yes I’m 100% sure and nearly everybody else files them when flying from us.

1 Like

Hi,
sorry, I can´t reproduce it … I can only select the new ones, even with auto-select.

Please can you upload a screenshot, where in SimBrief you see these outdated SIDs?

Thank you,
Richard

Yeah I noticed that this is right, what I originally meant was the suggested routes. :slight_smile:

… but also here, I can´t reproduce it … planned a flight from EDDB to LOWW:

… and here my results:

Can you post a screenshot please? Possible that makes something clearer …

Thank you,
Richard

Good morning,

LUROS departures have not changed on rwy 25L.

If you take a look for my flight EDDB-EDDF they still show ODLUN above LOGDO.

… but this is a direct to the fix ODLUN and no SID ident as the LOGD1N.

Cheers,
Richard

yep, is it still possible to remove that routing from the suggested? DCT departures without SIDs are not allowed in EDDB and many pilots still file it as it is the top suggested route.

Regards

… I´m not sure which online-network you are refer here but in this case, it would be better to inform the pilots BEFORE they filed a flightplan, means on the Vatsim/Ivao EDDB webpage that a direct is not allowed because the flightplan itself is valid and therefore useable. When there is a restriction in this area, you should communicate it somewhere.

Cheers,
Richard

PS: by the way, I have re-named the subject becaues it´s more than confusing

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.