No active subscriptions?

I am a ultimate subscriber, yet in my Account under subscriptions it says “You have no active subscriptions” and there is a constant rotating circle icon. Please correct this. Thaank you. Brianj

Hi…,

Welcome and apologies. Some times the Easter Bunny is a bit slow :rabbit2:. Please try again in 24 hours, and confirm it is still an issue.

I shall alert our Account Management team, and hopefully we shall get this resolved ASAP.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Brian,

Aside from the Website message, do you have access to Charts and FMS Data ?

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Hi Ian,
It’s just the website message, I do have access to Charts and FMS Data. So it’s just a web site problem. I just checked and the message still says “No active subscriptions” with the rotating circle. Looks like it’s stuck! However everything else is working OK.
Cheers
Brian

Hi Brian,

We’re sorry about this. Would you mind checking if you experience the same issue when using a different device or browser?

Many thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,
I logged on with a different browser but I have the same issue. I am able to navigate the Navigraph site without a problem and view charts etc… It seems that the “View Subscriptions” page is stuck!
Thanks for getting back to me
Brian

Hi I have a question I recently bought the navigraph monthly and It says I have no active subscription can someone please help.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Your purchase payment wasn’t successful. Please send email to account@navigraph.com for details.

Cheers
Ian