Navigraph Won't Update Airac in PMDG b737-700

I have a full Navigraph subscription. I have updated the PMDG B737-700 Airac in Navigraph. However the Airac in the airplane in MSFS2020 still shows Airac 2413 Dec 26 to Jan 23 2025. No matter what I try I can not update the Airac in the PMDG B737-700.

What I expected to happen.

I expected the Airac in the MSFS2020 PMDG B737-700 to be updated.

What actually happened

The Airac will not update in the PMDG B737-700. Even after I updated the Airac cycle in the Navigraph Hub. I have the latest Airac in the Navigraph Hub as of Spetember 8, 2026. But the Airac information in the B737-700 in MSFS2020 still shows Airac 2413 good from Dec 26 to Jan23 2025. I have tried doing searches in these forums however I get an error message that I have searched too many times. Can anyone help please?

Have you tried to update the navdatabase through the EFB onboard the plane?

Yes I have. Nothing happens. Sry I forgot to put that info in my original post.

Check you are running the latest PMDG B737-700 v 4.00.063 and restart machine.

Cheers

Ian

I tried a few times after your message but I get an error message that the PMDG Ops Center can not reach the PMDG servers at this time. I’ll try again later. I just tried updating the Ops Center from within the PMDG folder. It acts like it’s updating and even says it is updated. Then it opens the Ops Center and I still get the same error message.

You may have an issue with your connection to the internet.

Try restarting your modem which resets it, disable av and friewall and maybe connecting via mobile hotspot.

Cheers

Ian

I think I figured it out. PMDG has blocked my account. I have no idea why. I purchased the B737-700 from them years ago and have no idea why my account has been blocked. I have fired off a help request and asked why my account has been blocked. I was able to download the newest OP Center outside of the OP Center program. My aircraft was not listed and there was a message that my account was blocked. I had issues way back in FS9 after buying their Beechcraft 1900D. A similar issue that was never fixed by PMDG. Thanks for all your help. I won’t be buying a 3rd time from PMDG.

I hope you get the issue resolved with PMDG. They are a good partner of Navigraph and offer fine products and good support.

Thank you for the update.

Cheers

Ian

Ian does Navigraph work with the iFly B737Max8? I really do not expect a reply from PMDG. If so I will puchase the MAX.

Not sure why PMDG wouldn’t help you. Just use their normal support channels for account related issues. If something is wrong there, they will support you.

Regarding the iFly 737 Max 8, yes, that addon has Navigraph integration.