Navigraph won't link in FMS

I can’t get Navigraph to link in the FMS page on either the TBM 930 or CJ4. Simbrief Pilot ID is listed in the CJ4, but also link times out when trying to link in TBM. I have changed browsers, deleted and re-installed Simbrief, etc. No joy.

Hi…,

Welcome.

We are investigating.

Cheers
Ian

Thank You Ian!

Paul D. Williams

Still no solution? Just checking before the weekend…Paul

Same issue with the C700 / WT3000 Mod
Anything regarding resolution yet?

Hi Paul
I have been experiencing the same issue of not being able to link the Navigraph charts to the C700 FMS with the WT G3000 Mod installed.

I found that the authentication page to allow the link to be established was loading but would very quickly disappear before being able to click the “Allow” option.

The URL link displayed on the FMS screen to preform a manual link would also not load properly.

I disabled ABP (Add Block Plus) and Ghostery Add Block and was able to manually via the URL link get the authentication page to display and allow the permission to be granted allowing the link to Navigraph charts to be established on the WT G3000 Mod.

I don’t know if this is exactly the same issue that you’re having, and I have never had any problems navigating to the authentication page with both Add Block Plus and Ghostery active, but wanted to share this information with you in case it’s helpful in your case and also to make the Navigraph team aware of this.

Best Regards

Hi Paul,

Are you using Chrome as your browser? As a test try setting Edge as default browser.

Cheers
Ian

Yes, I saw that as a potential fix and tried that too. Still no joy.

Paul D. Williams

I’ve tried each recommended solution…Still no joy. Is there a patch or at least is someone aware of what’s causing the problem? I used to get the opportunity to go out of MSFS while the session was live, and access the browser to link account. Not happening now - attached is the pic off the TBM FMS.

Hi Paul,

Can you browse to the URL on screen in a separate browser ?

Cheers
Ian

No, I tried that and got an error. I’ll try to duplicate in the AM and attach a screenshot.

Paul D. Williams

Hi Paul,

I too got the same inaction at the TBM WT G3000 mod using Chrome. When I set Edge as default browser, I was prompted for my Navigraph login details and was able to link account successfully.

This seems to be a WT issue.

Cheers
Ian

OK, but Edge IS my default browser, and still no joy.

Paul D. Williams

Clear cache in Edge. Try Firefox as default browser. As I say, I think this is a WT issue.

Ian

I downloaded FireFox, made it my default browser and still am having the same issue as you can see.

NavigraphError_5.16.22_b

Try visiting https://identity.api.navigraph.com/code and then enter the code visible in the screen.

Note ‘identity’, not ‘identify’

Cheers
Ian

OK. Tried entering that link in Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Firefox. Not able to connect to the Navigraph servers. Apologies for typing it in correctly the first time, but I copied your link directly and this is the result:

FINALLY!!! Got it to synch by manually typing the code into Firefox. I seem to be good. Will check the CJ4 later today.

I have the same problem using he Hjet and TBM in MSFS. The link in each aircraft does not open the Navigraph page. I have to open it and enter the code from each aircraft manually. Then I get access to the charts in aircraft.

Defaulting Edge browser did the trick for me too!