I have not had any issues- but now cannot see my aircraft on the Moving Maps. I get a message that the Flight Sim is not recognized. Appreciate any advice to get this fixed. Thanks!
I suggest a fresh start using exact procedure below :
- Disable any Antivirus and firewall. Uninstall AV if needed.
- Use Task Manager to End Task any running Navigraph Simlink tasks.
- Use only Windows Programs and Features to uninstall Simlink and Charts:
- If they exist, delete folders:
c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Charts c:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Programs\Navigraph Charts
- Download and install latest Charts .
- Download and install latest Simlink .
Please let us know how you get on.