Navigraph FMS

Hello. I immediately clarify that I communicate through a translator. The problem is the following. I can’t log in to Navigraph FMC Manager writes error 203. Reinstalling didn’t help. Thanks.

Hi …,

Welcome.

I suggest a fresh start using exact procedure below :

Please disable any Antivirus and firewall. Uninstall AV if needed.

Use Windows to uninstall FMS Data Manager. Specifically:

1. Press Start and open Apps & Features.
  2. On the right hand side, open Programs and Features.
  3. Find Navigraph FMS Data Manager in the list, select it, and press the Uninstall button above.

If they exist, delete folders:
c:\ProgramData\Navigraph and c:\Program Files (x86)\Navigraph.

Download and install latest FMS Data Manager to the default location.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

I did everything according to the instructions. Antivirus and firewall are disabled. I’ve done it more than once already. It doesn’t help, it’s still error 203.

Hi,
please can you post a screenshot of the FMS Data Manager, with this error code … Which OS do you use?

Also, have you changed something on your system (re-install OS or similar else)? Changed your Internet provider, do you use a proxy? And also, I assume, this was working before, right?

Thank you!
Cheers
Richard

Hello. I use Window 11. I didn’t do anything with the Window. The program just stopped working one day. In my opinion, it should have been an airac upgrade to 2201. I was monitoring when there would be an update and was surprised that I couldn’t log in and this very error was hanging. I didn’t change the provider, I didn’t use a proxy. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.