Navigraph charts no longer working with Honda Jet?

Charts no longer working in MG Honda Jet since their last update of the G3000, on the FLIGHTFX discord channel they are telling us to contact you guys for support?

2 Likes

I believe this is a limitation of the WT software, which the HJet has transitioned to. It’s possible that Marwan will re-add charts support, but I don’t think Navigraph is involved with that.

Thanks for the reply, they broke something that didn’t need fixing in my opinion, hey-ho.

1 Like

Agreed, but WT did say with plenty of warning that charts would not be part of their AAU1 updates. Whether that’s a long term limitation or not, who knows.

As for the HJet, they asked the users what they preferred, and everyone requested a transition to the new AAU platform even if it meant losing the charts, so that they could benefit from the other improvements. Again, who knows if they’ll find a way to.add them back in.

For some more information see AAU1 Update - Charts Inactive - #11 by stephen and MSFS Working Title CJ4 Refresh with Navigraph charts? - #12 by stephen.

We are still awaiting tools and documentation to be able to commence development.

Regards,

Stephen

Many thanks for providing the link.
Very much appreciated.
Kind regards.
Gary

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.