Navigraph Charts Fenix EFB at Tablet blanc

Hi,
I use Fenix A320 (v2.0.0.392). All is working fine respectively Navigraph Charts in the EFB on my PC (see attached photo 1). If I connect my iPad (IOS 17.4 and a second one 17.3.1) I’m able to use the Fenix EFB remote. Unfortunately I can’t get the Navigraph Charts because it’s blanc always (see attached photo 2). The same if I try it on my iPhone. All other features including MCDU remote are working fine.
Any hint and help is very welcome.
Kind regards
Rolf

I believe its an error they have had before. Its a bug and will hopefully be fixed soon, I am having the same issue. I believe the last time it happen it was because Navigraph changed something their end which caused the EFB on Fenix to break. :frowning:

Please confirm you are running Navigraph Charts V 8.33.1 on the iPad when you are getting the white screen.

Cheers
Ian

Hallo Ian,
my Navigraph charts App at my Sim-PC and iPad are all version 8.33.1 and they working fine.

But if I open Navigraph Charts at my two iPads via Fenix EFB there are no background map. The different chart page
are ok. However inside the Fenix EFB and Navigraph I couldn’t see the version number.

If I use the EFB at my PC inside the Fenix A320 itself I’m able to see at the EFB via Navigraph charts the background map.
However inside the Fenix EFB and Navigraph I couldn’t see the version number, too.

Kind regards
Rolf