Navigraph Charts ATIS

Hello all. I do love the update that came out that now includes ATIS information. But I do have a question. I am with IVAO, and I see no ATIS for my specific airport. I logged in as a tower to ensure there is an atis available. After 45 minutes there was still no ATIS information available for my network. Is there a way for a user to update/refresh this. Or is the generated ATIS information on a hard coded timer?

Hi, thanks for the report. This should be fixed now.

Best regards,

1 Like

Got to say this update with “ATIS” fantastic!!! Great work! Now get the info for vatsim ATC areas and aircraft flight and “FSLTL” flights and we are all set using only one software for all!!! (like simtoolkitpro) :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

I do not see an ATIS button in the weather, only METAR and TAF. Also, I don not see the OFP button that is shown in the recent email about new features.

Please open the settings menu (bottom left) and check the version! The new features were released as part of 8.29.0, and it sounds like you are on 8.28.0.

If you are using the web application, do a hard refresh of the page. In Chrome on Windows, this is done by pressing Ctrl + F5!

If you are using the desktop app, please restart the application! It should update itself. If it does not, please download the latest version from our website!

If you are using any of the native apps (iOS, Android) - please update the application from the corresponding store.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi Malte,

The hard refresh worked for the update.

Thanks for your help,

Len

1 Like