Navigraph 8 can’t save flight plans

The new navigraph chart 8 auto updated to my pc; Visually stunning but I’m struggling with functionality. There is no way to delete plans like we had in the previous version so now I have plans I was just experimenting with that I now can not get rid of. The most frustrating thing about this new update is I cannot seem to save the flight plan I created I’m getting a failed to export plan error

Hi,

You can remove your old flights. Just press Unload in the top left corner of the flight, then at the top of the Flights list, press Edit. Select the flights you want and then Delete.

As for the export error, could you please provide your complete flight plan? Press the “Copy to clipboard” button and paste the string here.

Kind regards,

Stephen

KFRG/14 REP1 HEADI Q97 BRIGS DCT VCN V577 BRIGS VCN9 KPHL/DQO.I09L

Thanks for the speedy reply and showing how to delete the flight plans

A post was split to a new topic: Flight plan doesn’t sync with the in-sim panel

Same issue for me… I can did it for the PMDG.rte but not work for MSFS2020.pln.

There is a bug we found when exporting MSFS flight plan from a flight where the SID doesn’t have a transition. So it is a very specific bug, and we are working on it.

In the meanwhile, use another SID which actually has a transition point, or remove the SID before exporting (and then re-add it in the MSFS planner).

Regards,

Stephen

Hi,

This problem should be resolved now. Please try exporting again!

Regards,

Stephen