Navigation Problems

So whenever I try to add a VOR waypoint to an airway the airway becomes invalid stating that the endpoints are incorrect. An example could be my flight between EGSS/GCFV, I used LAM4R SID via LAM transition intercepting L980 airway to VEXEN. My route consisted of the following format EGSS LAM4R LAM L980 VEXEN. This wouldn’t work. Once I added ORTAC after VEXEN the route fixed itself up as it should.

I’m having a similar issue with my route between EGBB/BIAR, once I’ve reached TLA on the UN601 airway I go via RATSU and it works just fine but if I add NEVIS, the waypoint cannot be found. Any help would be appreciated as this can be quite a headache especially in busy airspace’s with multiple airways. Photos are attached below for reference.

Hello Thomas! Welcome back to the forum!

Thank you for this report. We can confirm the issue, and we will investigate the cause as soon as we can!

Would you mind posting the complete route that gives you this error? The following works just fine:

EGBB DCT TNT DCT POL UN601 TLA DCT NEVIS DCT RATSU DCT BIAR

Again, thank you for the feedback - it’s much appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Thank you for your quick reply. I’ve now found that NEVIS isn’t found if a waypoint isn’t added after RATSU. I’ve attached two images for reference. The route consists of the following:

EGBB/33 LUVU1M LUVUM DCT TNT UN57 POL UN601 TLA DCT NEVIS DCT RATSU DCT ASKJA DCT PEXIL PEXI1M BIAR/ARLAX.R19-Y

Much appreciated, thanks! This is related to the same issue. As mentioned, we’ll investigate!

1 Like

I am not able to reproduce any of the mentioned issues anymore. We have made several unrelated changes, but they may have had a positive effect on these issues as well!

Could you confirm?

Kind Regards,
Malte

Yes this issue has now been fixed :+1:t3:.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the confirmation! And thanks for reporting the issue in the first place.

Kind Regards,
Malte

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.