MSFS 24 tablet integration hangs

Hi,

Operating System: W11

  • FS Version: MSFS 24
  • Add-on: default DHC6, also in Kodiak 100
  • AIRAC Update No: most recent
  • Problem Details: In MSFS 24 (in VR) I have experienced in 4 flights that the tablet starts to malfunction after a while. What I notice is that the tablet stays on the map and that I cannot switch to the flights or the other tabs. I can still use the slide information screen up and down, but I cannot click on any button. So my guess is that this slide up and down function is blocking any other interaction.
  • If you refer to a flight plan: N/A
  • Any non-standard hardware or software: I have experienced it both in the EFB (tab button) as with the separate in-game navigraph charts app

Next time it will happen I will try to record it, but not entirely sure how to do that in VR. Have you seen similar reports?

Mark