Msfs 2020 no navdata

Dear All,

Although I did everything as prescribed since the latest Msfs update all my navdata disappeared and I can’t fix it. Not even the build in flightplanner works as it can’t find any valid airac!
Pls help me.
Regards Attila

Hi Attila,

Welcome.

Try Windows uninstall Navigraph Navdata Center. Download and install latest Navigraph Navdata Center to default install location.

Cheers
Ian

Hello Ian,

I already did that part as well but unfortunately no success.

No one of the aircraft’s Fmgc or Fmc has any data as well.

Thanx for further support.

Cheers
Attila

Ian via Navigraph <navigraph1@discoursemail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. júl. 14., Sze 7:55):

Hi Attila,

So if you use Navigraph Navadata Center to Remove the Navigraph Navdata, do you still have missing Navdata?

Cheers
Ian

… additional to Ian´s answer … when you only see the blue “INSTALL” button, press this once, wait till the installation is complete and after that press the “REMOVE” button. Please be sure, that your sim is closed!

Cheers,
Richard

Hi,

Affirm

Ian via Navigraph <navigraph1@discoursemail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. júl. 14., Sze 10:17):

Attila, have you done this also? And you can confirm, that you have the latest version of the Navigraph Navdata Center installed, right? Which sim version do you have? MarketStore or Steam?

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Ian,

I’ll be off for the next 10 days for flying the real ones.
Once I’m back I will continue the problem solving process.

Cheers
Attila

NAVData via Navigraph <navigraph1@discoursemail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. júl. 14., Sze 11:46):

Dear Richard,

I’ve tried all the actions prescribed above with no result.

To me it looks like that the majority of the navdata is gone in MSFS2020. I’ve some airports some runways but no waypoints and VORs etc. not even in the inbuild navplanner of the sim. The aircraft’s FMC or FMGC doesn’t have this datas as well.

I have the latest Navigraph Data Center installed, I’ve the latest sim version and I bought it from Steam.

Cheers,
Attila

Hello Again,

I just looked and the Aerosoft CRJ has all data! But only this aircraft, not even the inbulid MSFS flightplan creator.

Cheers

Hi,
please do the scenery-file re-organisation - it is very!! important to follow each step exactly in this order:

With this procedure, all navdata should be back again - when not, you have any other issue on your system.

Please report your results … thank you!

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like