Missing wayoint for R16R RKSI

I reported the issue ro X plane back in June. Odd that I can run different versions of RKSI yet I get the same
issue with data sets 2106 and 2107, but I can run any of the airports just fine with 2105.

So in a nutshell, because you included the data since 2106 this issue will be there until X Plane get round to fixing it?

Would it not be a good idea for data suppliers and sim developers to get their heads together to prevent
such issues?
I use RKSI a lot, but now I can only use it if I switch back to 2105

The reason is simple - in 2105 you had only one 16/34 runway. Here from AIRAC 2105:

With 2106 and the official start of operation of 16R/34L they had renamed the existing 16/34 to 16L/34R and thats now the issue. LR had added the missing runway, yes but they hadnĀ“t changed the old/existing runway with the new idents 16L/34R.

Correct yes ā€¦ we canĀ“t do anything here.

We do this and we are working very close together with Laminar Research, but the scenery and the navdata are split which is excellent because only with this solution, we can update the data monthly. But we canĀ“t update the sceneries because there are a lot of more data necessary, which we donĀ“t have in our database and which can partly add/made only manually. Therefore, scenery issue is LR - navdata issue is Navigraph. But thatĀ“s in all simĀ“s, with all addons the same ā€¦ also with the new MSFS now.

Cheers,
Richard

I may have solved the issue for now. I noticed on one of your screenshots that you have the details for R16R and 34L, I did not have that line in my default apt.dat.
I have added that line and L to R16 and R to R34 and the error no longer shows.

1 Like

Perfect, but be aware - I guess, this apt.dat file will be overwritten during an X-Plane update. So, you should report this too - because itĀ“s simply wrong.

Cheers,
Richard

I have now been able to fly in and out of RKSI a few times without an issue and having to change data sets.
I have also backed up the files on an external drive, should I need them after an update. X Plane were informed at the start of version 2106, but I shall try again.
RKSI may not be a big deal to most people but I do most of my flying in East Asia and RKSI is great as a main hub.
That is why it was so important for me to get the issue sorted.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.