Missing SID Charlie at LIPS

Buongiorno,
voglio segnalare che sull’aeroporto di ISTRANA (LIPS) mancano le SID Charlie (Chare), per il resto dell’Italia sono tutte apposto e aggiornate.

Buongiorno
Benvenuti nel nuovo forum e grazie per la vostra relazione. Ho esaminato il tuo rapporto e abbiamo entrambi i SID (CHI1A e CHI1B) nel nostro database.
Dove ti mancano? In quale addon?

Saluti
Richard

PS: Per favore, tutte le domande e le risposte in inglese in modo che altri utenti lo capiscano. Grazie.

Translation of the answer:
We have both SIDs (CHI1A, CHI1B) in our database and in all checked addons. Where (in which addon) do you miss these two SIDs?

Mi mancano in Navigraph FMS Data Manager!

SI! Ho sottoscritto l’abbonamento completo che uso per aggiornare FSX, LittleNavMap ecc… ma mancano le SID CHarlie. Inoltre come mai non riesco ad accedere a navigraph charters pur essendo abbonato completo in tutto?

Mi mancano le CHARLIE non le CHI!

MANCANO LE SID TACAN 3 SID TACAN 4 di ISTRANA (LIPS) (CHARLIE). LE CHI ci sono!

I miss the SID / STAR of ISTRANA (LIPS) called TACAN 3 and TACAN 4 (CHARLIE)

Good morning,
it is possible to enter the SID TACAN 3 of ISTRANA (LIPS) on the Navigraph FMS Data Manager! Can you introduce

Good morning,
it is possible to enter the SID TACAN 3 of ISTRANA (LIPS) on the Navigraph FMS Data Manager

Hi,
I have checked if the SID TACAN3 is included in our source or not. It’'s also missing therefore it must be currently some unknown reason, why this SID is missing. We will try to find out an answer.
Thank you
Richard

Sid TACAN 3 is present on Navigraph Charts but NOT on Navigraph FMS Data Manager. Tank you

Hi,
as I wrote, this SID is missing in our source also, therefore also not included in any addon/sim. We will try to find out the reason but we need a little bit of time for that because we must ask our data provider.

Thank you
Richard

VI MANDO LE PROCEDURE DI AVVICINAMENTO IN MIO POSSESSO

AVANO: LIPA

STAR ROSKA1E

ROSKA
DME40 N 45° 22,85 E 012°48,94
DME26 N 45° 36,44 E012° 44,17
PAYES
KUPEV
AVI NDB
LIPA

AVIANO (LIPA)

SID NAXAV,
LIPA
AVI
ISA

AVIANO (LIPA)
SID ISA
LIPA
AVI
ISA

RIVOLTO (LIPI)

STAR CHI1N

CHI VOR
CHI NDB
RIV NDB
(ILS)
LIPI

Allego mappe TACAN 5 (ISTRANA)

In english please - please give us an official link like from a real world AIP Italy or similar else (not a Mil AIP please). Only a waypoint sequence without any additional information isn’t enough.

Thank you
Richard

Hello, I am attaching the update of the FixPoints to May 2023. The file I sent you was created with Little Nav Map and you need to “compile” it to insert it in the simulator and report all the fix points in the Navigraph AIRACs.
COMPILATOREMAGGIO2023CORRETTO.xml (189.5 KB)

Can you update your AIRACs with the new fixpoints?

Richard, could you please give me your personal email so I can write you and send you the various files?