Manual Installers Suspeneded

Trying to install manual installers and all are being “Suspended” in the task manager and then go to “Not Responding” after a short time.

The installers are stopping on “2VG2.TXT”. Tried AS4, Carenado, PMDG, PFPX installer stops on “EISN INTERNAL DCTS.NAV”

I have not used my sim in a while so have not updated - do not know if this is an issue.

Using WIN10, fully updated. Using P3dv4.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Best regards.

Hi,
it looks your system is buggy … Don’t know what you mean with “EISN INTERNAL DCTS.NAV”. Is this an error message, or where do you see this …

Please turn off Antivirus and/or any Firewall when you have one. Also, please be sure, that the sims are really fully closed and no other task locked the installer. I would recommend to restart you PC and try it immediately after the restart, try to start no other program before.

Also, try to start the manual installer as admin, possible you have not enough rights with your current user.

Sorry, but the installer are ok so far. We have no other report about this and also I can’t really reproduce it.

Cheers
Richard

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. What I meant by “EISN INTERNAL DCTS.NAV”was where the installer had stopped.

It turns out that Western Digital Acronis True Image was the case of the issue. This software came with my WD Passport drive and installed multiple apps. Not sure the specific one causing the issue, but thought you might like the information for future use.

Best regards.

• Robert

#AUTO------- ------- -------

Robert W. Shelley, Ph.D., D.D.
rshelley9@mchsi.com - rsm50a@gmail.com
(573) 999-1661

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.