LGRP ILS 24Y is erroneus

Since my homeland airport is LGRP, ia have a lot of landings in this airport, the ILS 24Y procedure has been messed up in the last updates and especially the DEXAS approach. Can you fix it?

Which aircraft do you use? Because this is in most cases an sim issue. There are a lot of reports here and in the sim-forum.

It’s simple the bvery, very limited and buggy in game flightmanagement which will all aircrafts use and the WorldMap.

There are currently two aircarfts whixh doesn’t use this in-game flightmanagemt. The WT CJ4 mod and the MSFS Aersoft CRJ. Worth to try the same in one of these addons. I’m pretty sure, its working as expecting.

Its not navdata related - independent if you use tge mixed stock data or our standard worldwide data.

Cheers
Richard

All type of aircrafts CRJ700, a32nx, c172, emb p110, kingair etc.

ILS 24Y for LGRP is added by navigraph, if i use the ingame approaches it is not used, so i guess it has to do with navigraph. It is like a spaggeti procedure

Hi,
as I wrote, all in-game tools/FMS/Garmins are effected with this, so we can’t do anything for that because this flightmanagement is buggy and very basic, with no real-world rules.

There are a lot of such topics in the sim forum and ASOBO us aware of this. The only mod which should work, is the WorkingTitle mod of the CJ4 or normally the payware CRJ from Aerosoft.

You mentioned the CRJ700 also, so let me check this. All other aircrafts from your list use the internal flightmanagement, sorry.

Let me test your case in the CRJ700 …
Cheers
Richard

Hi,
I have tested the CRJ700 (latest version, I guess it´s 1.0.5.0) now and here the legs are absolutely ok - ILS24Y via DEXAS:

So, this approach is working as expected with the CRJ700 (which doesn´t use the in-game flightmanagement). As I assume …

Please can you post the same on your system?

Cheers,
Richard

I will test again and post

Unfotunatelly the same issue with cj4 working title

Have you flown it or you mean only the view on the ND? Because the legs looks correct so far …
Cheers
Richard

i Have flown it. I208 shouldn’'t be there