KM to SM visibility

How do we change the visibility in weather from KM to SM?

Hi,
sorry, I don´t understand this report. How and where would you change this in MSFS and in which addon?

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

The visibility is under weather in charts 8. Instead of Stature miles it is reported in Km. How do we change it to SM since we do not use Kilometers in America!

Shawn Hoffman, NRP, EMS-I
Paramedic/AODS
Pafford Medical Services
Canadian County
Shoffman@paffordems.com

See where it has Visibility in Km instead of statute miles? How do we change this?

Thanks

Paramedic/AODS
Pafford Medical Services
Canadian County
Shoffman@paffordems.com

I have moved the topic to the charts category because it has.nothing todo with MSFS.

Cheers
Richard

So none of you know how to fix the issue then is what your saying? I think your comment was a bit sarcastic!

Paramedic/AODS
Pafford Medical Services
Canadian County
Shoffman@paffordems.com

Hi,
the reason why I have moved the topic into the right category was that you get a more or less right answer.

Not everyone at Navigraph is responsable to all. We are grouped into teams which have different tasks.

At the moment you can’t switch the units but we are working on it to make this possible. Due the fact, that I’m not in this team which developed this part, I can’t say more.

So, the answer is: not possible, but in our backlog and a feature in the future.

Cheers
Richard

Hi Shawn,

As it was not posted in the Charts category we did not see it until now. It is a good report, and of course we’ll add this. I have put it in our issue tracker now.

Kind regards,

Stephen

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.