Issues trying to connect STAR and APPR on my route

Hello everyone! Before to start I want to apologize if maybe this is a silly question but I’m completely new in MSFS and Simbrief/Navigraph and in aviation in general.I stared playing MSFS a few weeks ago and I was just using the in-game route plan. Then I started using simbrief and now i recently paid my first suscription to Navigraph but I’m having some issues with my plans.
For example yesterday, I made a flight LEMG-LEPA and everything was perfect, my route was (LEMG/13 RIXUR1H RIXUR UN851 RUXET RUXET2P LEPA/24L), and as you can see in the picture the Star and Approach match perfectly:

But then, im trying to make a route LEMD-EGGP (LEMD/36L SIE2N SIE UN865 DELOG DCT NOVAN DCT TERKU DCT NOZHU DCT SHIRI DCT TOJAQ DCT EPACE DCT ACCOP DCT MOCQO P16 PEPZE PEPZE1L EGGP/27) and as you can see, didn¡t work well I guess
Captura de pantalla 2024-03-14 121857
What is the meaning of that dotted points? How can I match that points? Is this normal? Also I experienced that in other airports like LEGR

Hi…,

Welcome.

The STAR into EGGP is PEPZ1L, not PEPZE1L.

LEMD/36L SIE2N SIE UN865 DELOG DCT NOVAN DCT TERKU DCT NOZHU DCT SHIRI DCT TOJAQ DCT EPACE DCT ACCOP DCT MOCQO P16 PEPZE PEPZ1L EGGP/27

The dotted line means there isn’t a connection available between PEPZ1L STAR and the Approach so you need ATC vectors.

Please see Connect a star and final

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.