Issue with B777 Flight Factor

Hi
After updating the airac to 2102 with the Fps Data Manager, I have this issue message:
“The 777 FMS has hit an error and cannot continue. Please fix the following conditions and then reload the 777: Longitude must be between -Pi and Pi”
I had no issue before the airac update.
Could you help me please?
Best regards
Philippe

Hi Philippe,
sorry, we had made a calculation error in a few addons - the B777 was one of it - we are currently working on the fix and will upload a second revision in the next couple of hours. Sorry for this, was my fault …
Thanks for your understanding …
Richard

You’re welcome, thanks a lot for your response. Error is human :wink:
So when it’s fixed, I will have just to run the updater again I presume ?
Have a great day or evening
Best regards
Philippe

Envoyé de mon iPhone X

1 Like

Merci Philippe, correct … when the files are all uploaded, I will give you a short note here and then you must run the updater again for these addons. Unfortunatly, nearly all addons are effect - big sorry.

Cheers & thanks for your kind words,
Richard

Ok, thanks, I will check my mailbox

Envoyé de mon iPhone X

Hi Philippe,
files are updated - revision 2 is out now … please try again, it should work now. Sorry again and thanks for your patience!

https://forum.navigraph.com/t/airac-2102/4373?u=navdata

Merci,
Richard

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: After updating Navigraph with FMS Data Manager, X-plane won’ts start

Hi Richard,
Everything is OK now, you are the best.
Thank you

1 Like

Thank you Philippe, but we are a great team at Navigraph since a very, very long time (more than 15 years) and it´s not only me, but for sure, I like so personal comments also :slight_smile: …Merci beaucoup!

Have a nice weekend and happy flying :airplane:
Richard

You are very welcome. It’s a pleasure to have such a quick fix and someone like you behind the screen.
I didn’t imagine that you were such a big team !! Is Navigraph selling other stuff?
Do you work only for flight simulators ? I suppose that you are in America or Canada.

Your French is good…
Perhaps are you a French citizen ?

Thanks to Mr. Google Translator :upside_down_face:

No, I´m from Austria … The company is a Swedish company and most of the team are Swedish but Ian (our “Head of Support” here in the forum) is from Australia, Vishal from India and I from Austria - so a multicultural company. And no, we only sell the data/charts and the corresponding knowledge for this :wink: … but we develop all from scratch and in our own teams. So, behind the scene we are just working on new projects … normally, you see only Ian´s face, my face and sometimes also Stephens (CTO) face here. All other guys are working behind but all are a part of this success story - without it, we wouldn´t have this success.

So in other words - everyone will be need and has his own part - and all of that is the Navigraph-Team :wink:
Cheers,
Richard

Ok ok.
Congratulations to all of you.
I am an Air France ground staff retired 66 y/o man and Xplane is one of my passions.
Thank you and have a good weekend too.
Philippe

A post was merged into an existing topic: FMS showing two different revisions

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.