Inaccurate Taxiways and ATC Guidance

I recently subscribed to Navigraph and set up Navigraph Hub.

After installing all available navigation data options, I attempted a short VFR flight from KIWA to KPHX today.

However, I encountered a problem where the taxiway layouts for both airports and the instructions from ATC were completely inaccurate.

I had expected KPHX to be more accurate, but it wasn’t. Could someone please explain why this issue is occurring and advise me on what to anticipate in the future?

Thanks
FlightSim & Drone Nexus

odd. im controlling phx ground and i use jepp charts (overthough i know the airport like the back of my hand just from working there) and i know the taxiways and my instructions are accurate towards real life and jepp charts.

Scenery is a huge issue with phc airports, and which atc are you using?

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know what’s going on but I’ve only tried these 2 airports so far KIWA & KPHX and both are messed up.

I’ve tried the ATC that’s built into MSFS 2020 and also BeyondATC and both gave me taxiway instructions that do not exist.

yeah i would highly suggest not using either one of those ATC programs as i believe it takes iot from the autogenerated files which happens to be completely wrong anyways

You get same issue online flying if guys are using different sims/scenery…
Eg,
If you on fsx and your buddy is on msfs, then one of you may look like you taxiing on grass…

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.