Impossible to plan EHAM ARTIP 5B transition

Hi
I planned an EHAM RNP 18R approach and wanted to perform ARTIP 5B transition from ARTIP to NIRSI (chart 12.7)
I found no way to include this transition into my Navigraph flightplan.
Only 12.6 RNP 18R is possible, or you select this approach with NIRSI transition but it is a straight line between ARTIP and NIRSI. The XPlane TOLISS FMS is perfectly able to fly this transition as you can see on enclosed screenshot.
here is the flight plan : LSZH/16 DEGE1T DEGES Z1 ETAGO DCT HAREM UN851 MASEK L604 BIGGE T281 NORKU NORK2A EHAM/NIRSI.R18R
Thanks for help.

Hello Navigraph support team
Happy new year.
Hope to receive an answer when you have recovered from new year fiesta !
Thanks

Hi,
I have moved it into the charts category, because as you wrote, the data in the addons are working … Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Richard

Ok thanks
But what answer do you provide?
Navigraph has a problem because it is not possible to plan that approach transition in the Navigraph flight plan.
Neither XPlane nor Toliss Airbus A321 have a problem with it.
So it is not an add on problem, it is only a Navigraph problem.
Unless I did a mistake in Navigraph
Thanks for a more detailed answer.

I have moved it into the correct category because its a chart issue (when) and not a data issue in the addons.

I’m not the responsible person for that in detail, only for the navdata (data for the addons) and as you confirmed it - ToLiss & Co has no issues. Please be patient, one of our chart dev team will answer your question as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Richard

Hi,

I can confirm this issue with the approach transitions at EHAM. It seems to be a wider issue with such transitions that are named different from their initial fix, which is fairly uncommon. We are investigating but due to holidays it might take a while for this to be resolved.

Regards,

Stephen

Ok thanks for your confirmation

I wanted to be sure if I did something wrong, apparently no.
Hope you can resolve this question.

Hi
Any news about the resolution of this problem?
Regards

Hi,
no, due the holiday it takes a while. Also, unfortunety, this is not a so easy fix. We will inform you, when it’s fixed.

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.