As there was no Simbrief profile for the russian Ilyushin IL-76TD yet, I decided to make one myself, matching the real world values. The profile is based on the Airbus A310-300, as it is almost as fast as the Ilyushin IL-76TD. Also I adjusted it’s fuel burn, which is 30% more than the Airbus A310-300.
The Cost Index is recommended to be ignored/changed to something different, as the Ilyushin IL-76TD doesn’t use the western Cost Index system.
- I changed the name from Airbus A310-300 to Ilyushin IL-76TD
- I adapted the weights to match real world performance values and adjusted the fuel burn
- I added the engine type D-30KP
- I changed the cruising altitude to FL430, which is the maximum ceiling of the IL-76TD
- I changed the Maximum Diversion to 800 nm and the Minimum Runway length to 5577 ft
Here is the link to it:
Note: I didn’t adapt this aircraft profile to a specific AddOn, I just took the values from the references I had available at this time.
@SimBrief May you please add it to the Simbrief database? And please also change the status of it in the public database, after you verified it’s correctness.