Hi everyone,
Planning a flight from KCXY > KCRW with this routing:
DCT PIFER V474 SCAPE V377 ESL V4 ITALY DCT
How can I have Simbrief generate and export appropriate altitudes, and then import them to FS 2020?
thanks
Hi everyone,
Planning a flight from KCXY > KCRW with this routing:
DCT PIFER V474 SCAPE V377 ESL V4 ITALY DCT
How can I have Simbrief generate and export appropriate altitudes, and then import them to FS 2020?
thanks
Thanks - do you know when FS will have the ability to import altitudes?
Also… how does Charts handle this?
cheers
Hello, I don’t know if FS will have that capability. In a typical flight you can have multiple altitude changes in one flight depending on ATC and traffic. It is very dynamic and fluid at times. The release altitude is just a planned altitude, that could change depending on different factors. We hope this helps! Thanks for reaching out.
Kind Regards