Hong kong rwy7R

are you aware that the ILS Freq is 109.30 and not what is in your chart, mentioned in another post. Why have you not changed it yet. check with ultra sim charts and when used in fmc that is the correct freq to capture loc and ils

As noted in the previous post and in the official Hong Kong AIP the freq is correct in the Navigraph chart as 110.90.

Hi,
@srcooke is absolutely right. The frequency is correct according the AIP Hongkong. When you mean it’s wrong, please provide any official real world information that we can report this to our data provider.

Thank you
Richard

@marcslcflyer626

Ultra Sim Charts not been an official source is outdated. The ILS07R chart is dated May 2019.

are you even aware that there 3 runways at VHHH, the freq were changed after that, try landing in a flight sim with your freq, you will overfly the runway

try flying in a flight sim with that freq. you will over fly the runway. mine works for ils and loc

you might think he’s correct but is wrong

No, we know that we are correct and we have shown you the real world facts.

Please be so kind and tell us which sim you are using? Are the sim uptodate or only your addon? Which addon do you use …

Cheers
Richard

I suggest you notify the Hong Kong authorities and ask they update their official information:

check out this AIP CHART

(attachments)

2024-07-19_073009.pdf (1.46 MB)

Yes I already stated it is way out of date 23 May 2019

As requested refer to an official source on which Jeppesen is based and the data provided above.

Using P3D and a PMDG 777

Either update your scenery or the sim using Herve Sors updates to correct the outdated ILS

My AIP CHART is dated 2023

The chart you posted above is 2019.

scenery is the latest for HONG KONG, with 3 runways. p3d updates for scenery are no available since everybody thinks its dead

i think you are reading the date wrong. year first 2023

Use an afcad editor or Herve Sors AIE tool to adjust the ILS.

Care to highlight on that plate you posted above the 2023 date !

not going to happen, I will just change the freq manually in fmc for that runway. it works fine, will not play around with someone else’s scenery

I will close this posting now due ignoring hard facts.

As a summary:
AIP Hongkong show the ILS 07R on 110.90. All provided references are outdated or not official.
The real-world information from the country (in this case Hongkong) can be found in the eAIP of Hongkong VHHH AD 2.19

The data in P3D are over (at least) 10 years old, therefore outdated. Thats the reason why the OP means he is right because the VHHH ILS 07R uses the old frequency 109.30. The OP doesn´t offer more details only P3D as sim, so no version number … P3D v1-4 and 5 can be updated directly from Hervs Sors webpage for free. This webpage also uses real world information, mean in that moment, where the P3D (v1-5) stock navdata are updated, the OP the new real-world frequency 110.90 MHz is active and useable in all P3D addons.

Hope this summary helps,
Richard

PS: thanks @srcooke for your patience and help - much appreciated - thanks for your support!