Helicopter VFR route charts

The FAA has published 8 specific helicopter route charts for high density areas:
Baltimore-Washington
Boston
Chicago
Dallas-Ft Worth
Detroit
Houston
LA
New York

Helicopter flying in MSFS is increasing, and for helicopters to fly in the online environment, we need good route charts in the cities where helicopters operate the most.

2 Likes

This is the same for london as well

1 Like

I literally started my flight sim journey with helicopters at Hover Control, it would be amazing to have the Route Charts in Navigraph rather than having the PDF from the FAA open from Detroit’s etc. on another monitor/window! Heli Sim Pilots, rally up!

2 Likes

this is the only thing missing now for me with charts in the sim. I have the helicopter charts in LittleNavMap but that’s a second panel I have to open when flying helicopters in VR. I used to have the FAA sectionals in there too but since Navigraph got those the only time I now need the littlenavmap is when flying helos in those areas. If we could get the helicopter charts into Navigraph it would be perfect!

1 Like

They have implimented london helilanes. Have a look for the US. They might have done it