FS2004 FMC Airac update?

Hi,
remove all Navigraph applications which you have installed and try again but I´m nearly 100% sure, that this is a system issue and has nothing todo with any our applications sorry.
Cheers,
Richard

Ok Ian , it was suposition …
Ok i delete all Navigraph program and i remake it .

I’ve delete and re-install Navigraph on my pc , i’ve downloaded FMC update , but FS don’t want to start now …i don’t know what’s appened , before downloading airacs he was started without trouble …i understand nothing .

I have that on the FS icon what i have to do ?

To verify, if that is a Navigraph issue - remove/deinstall all Navigraph applications and try to start your FS again. When its still not started, you know that you have any other issue on your machine.

Remove our applications and DON´T install it again till you have tested if the FS is starting normally or not.

Cheers,
Richard

Allright Ian , i do that now .

AND PLEASE READ THE POSTING!!!

I´m Richard - 3rd time now …

Sorry Richard , but put you in my place please it’s so difficult for me , yes it’s three hours now , do you really think it’s my pleasure ?

So how can i be sure i’ve all remove Navigraph folders ?

Use simple the default uninstall procedure in windows and all our program files will be removed …
Cheers,
Richard

So…i’ve all removed in the trash before you tell me to use uniinstall , i hope it’s not a problem
FS don’t start again , but i’m not sure all navigraph is removed .

Ihave still this thing on FS icon …

Before i haven’t , Richard .

You have any isaue on your PC. When no Navigraph applications are installed any longer, it muat be any other reason rhat your sim doesn’t start.

Sorry,.
Richars

I understand Richard , i don’t say " it’s because Navigraph program" , no no , but look with me , before i download it , FS is starting , after is not starting , :thinking::thinking:

I’m sure you think : this guy is silly and fool , but you have help me , thanks for that Richard , so now i’m alone with my simulator not starting …

Sorry, Xav - you wrote this … also, there are a screenshot of the FMS Data Manager and no word about that the FS2004 doesn´t start anymore. So, I see no connection between our products and your issue. The FMS Data Manager nor any manual installer change anything in the core sim configuration (independent of the sim-version).

Ian told you, you should use the PMDG 777 installer to update your MD11 - you had a better idea as I wrote here and since this idea, the FS2004 won´t start any longer. No, I don´t think you´re silly or fool but this forum is the wrong place to solve sim issues. That´s not our business and also it´s not our strength - there are a few other places, where you can ask such questions and I guess where the chance is much more higher to get a qualified answer.

Thank you,
Richard

Ok Thanks to you , have a good evening , stay in good health .
Xav.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.