FP not showing on mobile app

I subscribed last week to charts 8 to display the FP and moving map off-screen on new iPad ( PC is W10 running MSFS). Day 1, all good - day 2 until now FP does not show on iPad app. Moving map is there, so is chart and plane follows the invisible plan.
The FP displays correctly from the msfs system tray and in the aircraft mfd display. I need to see what’s on the Nav 8 charts app… What’s happening? Thanks

Hi…,

Welcome.

Please remove and reinstall Charts iOS. Confirm you should have Version 8.19.0 Build 1 (from cogwheel Settings). Is behaviour still there?

Does this behaviour occur for all Flights or just one in particular.? Please upload machine readable Flight causing the behaviour usingimage

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian
Many thanks for your prompt reply, received this morning - I’m in NZ.

Hopefully this will help. I’m a new subscriber from last week. For the first day I could see the FP layout on charts IOS, but from then on I could not - but I could see it on the in-game panel in MSFS. This applies to all flights.

The original IOS download was 8.19.0 Build 1. As requested I deleted Charts IOS and reloaded it from the AppStore. Both the original file and a couple of new files displayed the same problem - I can load it in MSFS and see it all correctly, including the in-game panel. On the ipad I can only see the aircraft moving along the correct waypoints but no graphic of the plan or its associated layers at the bottom. The ipad is new - a month old.

I attach the file as requested. Hope you can help. Cheers
Mike
YSSYYSCB.pln (3.5 KB)

Hi again, Ian. Just to eliminate another possibility, I loaded IOS on to another iPad. Same problem, so it’s not the iPad. Over to you. Many thanks.
Mike

Hi Mike,

I just loaded your Flight into Charts 8 on PC without error.

I then opened the same flight on my iPad from the Flights menu. (That flight is available through Flights saved on our server).

All appeared fine on my iPad Pro 11 3rd gen running iPadOS Version 16.3.1.:

What model and age is your iPad? Any programs running on the iPad which might affect Charts iOS display?

Cheers
Ian

Thanks again, Ian. As indicated earlier, my iPad is new, edition 10, a month old.

I’ve finally figured out how to get the FP on the iPad but I’m not sure if it’s the correct way. I have to have the plane on the runway ready to fly with the FP imported to MSFS. Then I have to go into the flights page, hit edit, then delete, then cancel, and the flights appear and can be loaded.

There is an import flight button which has simbrief in blue and import flight in white which does nothing. Is all this the way it’s meant to be or am I missing something?

Many thanks again. Cheers
Mike

Hi Mike,

Please try the load procedure I just mentioned.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian.
I seem to be out of trouble - all working well. Great product and great support - thanks for your patience. Cheers
Mike

Hi Mike,

You are welcome. Thank you for the kind words.

Happy flying.

Ian