FMS and Charts data are not in sync

Hi,
I use X-Plane 12, FMS Data Manager and Sim Link together with Navigraph Charts. I saw that even with the latest update the data in the FMS is different than the data in the Charts. The charts are often from 2021.
An Example for that is EDDE (Erfurt, Germany). The courses you have to fly are different by some degrees. See the images:

Is there a way to get the latest versions of these data and chart data?

Hi,
the tracks will be calculated by X-Plane and are not part of the procedure - so this is more a question to Laminar-Research. I guess this calculation is based on the current mag-variation and the charts are

When you look on the data, which we offer - you see, no courses/tracks or similar else - at least not in this case because all all waypoints are “track to fix” waypoints:

STAR:010,5,RELK1R,RW09,RELKO,ED,E,A,E  H, ,   ,IF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    ,+,05000,     ,     , ,   ,    ,   ,EDDE,ED,P,A, , , , ;
STAR:020,5,RELK1R,RW09,DE428,ED,P,C,E   , ,   ,TF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    , ,     ,     ,     , ,   ,    ,   , , , , , , , , ;
STAR:030,5,RELK1R,RW09,DE426,ED,P,C,E   , ,   ,TF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    , ,     ,     ,     , ,   ,    ,   , , , , , , , , ;
STAR:040,5,RELK1R,RW09,DE425,ED,P,C,E   , ,   ,TF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    , ,     ,     ,     , ,   ,    ,   , , , , , , , , ;
STAR:050,5,RELK1R,RW09,DE423,ED,P,C,E   , ,   ,TF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    , ,     ,     ,     , ,   ,    ,   , , , , , , , , ;
STAR:060,5,RELK1R,RW09,DE422,ED,P,C,E   , ,   ,TF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    , ,     ,     ,     , ,   ,    ,   , , , , , , , , ;
STAR:070,5,RELK1R,RW09,DE421,ED,P,C,E   , ,   ,TF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    , ,     ,     ,     , ,   ,    ,   , , , , , , , , ;
STAR:080,5,RELK1R,RW09,DE420,ED,P,C,E   , ,   ,TF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    ,+,05000,     ,     , ,   ,    ,   , , , , , , , , ;
STAR:090,5,RELK1R,RW09,DE430,ED,P,C,EE  , ,   ,TF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    ,+,04000,     ,     , ,   ,    ,   , , , , , , , , ;

To your second question about the chart update:
May I ask what you are missing or why you mean that the charts are outdated?

I have looked into the AIP Germany to exactly this chart and also in the AIP it´s dated with Sep 2021. So the question why do you think, that there are more accurate charts available?

Here the header from the AIP Germany:

Thank you,
Richard

Hi,

Considering my second question. I thought that there is an update every 28 days.

About the X-Plane issue. That is something that other people also have. How do you solve that?

Best
Michael

Hi Michael

Yes, thats correct but only when something is changed in the AIP … and here in this case, there are no changes. Also, there are no data change in this area - so the data and the charts are in sync.

Please report this to Laminar Research - as you see, it´s not a navdata issue - so we can´t solve this.

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.