I would like to request a aircraft profile for the new Flysimware Lancair Legacy for both the Natrually Aspirated variant and the turbocharged variant of the aircraft
+1 It would be great to have a profile for the Legacy. I’m itching to do some cross-country with the Flysimware addon and Simbrief is usually my go-to planner, especially with it’s integration with Charts & also SayIntentions. I’ve been having to resort to trying other less suitable aircraft profiles in the meantime, with varying results. I tried making a custom profile myself but unfortunately never quite got the hang of it.
Just adding another comment, to remind people that if you are also wanting a profile for the Lancair Legacy (especially with A2A’s also just around the corner) make sure to upvote the thread. Seems the thread has a lot of views and a fair amount of reactions, but only 3 upvotes.
Here’s hoping we can get an official profile eventually