EPWR Airport Update – New Apron and Taxiways

Simulator Version

MSFS 2020

Operating System

Windows 10

Description of the Issue

Hello,

As a user, I would be happy to help with updating the EPWR airport layout following the construction of the new PPS apron and the new taxiways.

Currently, the Navigraph application shows the airport with missing taxiway names and taxiway layouts that differ from the actual airport configuration.

I would be happy to provide up-to-date information and help with the necessary corrections to make the EPWR layout more accurate and reflect the current real-world airport configuration.

Hi…,

Welcome

Thank you for the offer.

We don’t add new facilities manually. Charts and map updates are typically created by our supplier soon after the new facilities open and are needed by their real-world customers.

As I understand, these facilities are scheduled for completion around December 2026.

I would allow a cycle or two after completion before the new facilities are provided.

Cheers

Ian