EDDV ILS-27L Frequency

Hey there, I have noticed, that the ILS frequency for runway 27L in Hannover(EDDV) is wrong.
It’s in the database as 10950 where it should be 10995.

Frequencies based on the german AIP AD 2 EDDV 1-9

Edit: found it that the frequency actually has changed recently.
Further the Navigraph charts seem to be current but it’s missing in the database.

Greetings
~Vince

1 Like

Hey Navigraph Team (Richard :D)

I am back again with a new potential bug-report of airport EDDV.
Since the latest airac the ILS frequency changed to 109.5 in the navdata, but on the charts is still 109.95 published.
The NOTAMS only shows some maintenance work on the ILS for 27-left, but no frequency change.

Could you check if there is something wrong? It seems like either the charts or the navigation data is incorrect.

Thank you very much in advance

Thorben

Hi Vinc,
hi Thorben,
it seems there were any technical issue at EDDV. Here the notam what happenend.

A5289/21 NOTAMN Q) EDWW/QFAXX/IV/NBO/A /000/999/5228N00941E005 A) EDDV B) 2109141446 C) 2110142359 E) PAGE AD 2 EDDV 1-9 EFF. 07 OCT 2021 CONTAINS ERRORS BY TECHNICAL PROBLEMS. THE VALUES CHANGED UNINTENTIONALLY WHILE GENERATING THE PAGE FROM OUR DATABASE AUTOMATICALLY. IGNORE THIS PAGE, THE CORRECT DATA IS ON AD 2 EDDV 1-9 EFF 09 SEP 21. AIP AMDT WILL FOLLOW.

Should be automatically fixed with the next cycle. Looks EDDV has reported a wrong frequency :slight_smile:

Cheers
Richard

@Thorben246 I have merged both topics to one and has deleted you one, hope that was ok :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.