EBLG RNP FAF missing?

I wonder whether the FAF’s of the RNAV approaches shouldn’t be included in the RNP approaches for the respective runways? These are L04LF & L04RF (mandatory 3000’) and L22LF & L22RF (mandatory 2500’).

I can manually enter them between the last waypoints and the runways, so they are already in the data base.

Thanks,
John

Hi John,
I have checked our source and all FAFs are included in the approach sequences for the RNP approaches. In which addon do you miss this waypoints?

Just a few sample, where you see these waypoints:
PMDG:

In X-Plane 11:

In the Aerosoft CRJ Professional:

So, it would be great, when you can forward us more details that we can look deeper into it (at least, which simulator you are using and which addon you´re refer here).

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,

I’m using FSX and ProSim737.

I’ll check again, but yesterday flew the 22L approach and had to insert the FAF myself (no problem because L22LF was in the database). Only had to add the alt restiction.

BTW I used to have the missed approach route in blue in the ND screen as well, but that has been a while ago. Maybe my ProSim version (1.47b55) is too old.

Cheers & stay safe,

John.

Richard,

checked again all RNP approaches; none has the FAF.

Attached a picture of my FMS to show 22L.

Cheers,
John

Hi John,
thanks but I have also checked the ProSim database now and also here, these waypoints are in the correct sequence. Little bit tricky to show this for you but here RNP04L directly from the ProSim database:

Here you see the waypoint-id 87938 (blue line):

… and this waypoint-id is:

So, in other words - the waypoints are included and also in the correct sequence - possible you ask in the ProSim forum why these waypoints will not be shown … I can´t see any missing waypoint here, sorry.

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,

thank you for digging into this. I’ll ask the ProSim guys what could be the problem. Might be that my ProSim version is too old (though I can’t see why that could be the problem).

Best regards,
John

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.