Different AIRAC-Cycles displayed on FMC

Hello everybody,
after updating the current AIRAC-Cycle 2102 my standard aircraft B737-800 (default) indicates a different AIRAC-status comparatively to Zibo version B737-800X. How is it possible? On the one hand (default) the valid period is notified okay, on the other hand (Zibo) the cycle-period is obsolete and the info “Navdata out of date” is shown on the FMC. Please hav a look on the pictures.

Thank you and bye-bye
Jörg

Servus Hans Georg,
looks odd because the Zibo addon uses exactly the same database as the default XP-Plane.

• Which Zibo version do you have installed? Currently it´s 3.46.10 …
  • How do you update it?
  • What is your X-Plane root path?

I can´t reproduce it, because I see in the default as in the Zibo the correct dates:

Cheers,
Richard

Servus Richard,

thank you for your reply.

1. I actual use the Zibo version 3.42.25 because in the past I often had problems with installing

Zibo B737-800X on my apple device. As you probably know, apple doesn’t like it very
much to use and install software from unknown providers or developers who are not identified by them.
So with the Zibo 3.42.25 up to now I had a tolerably version and everything was okay with the previous
AIRAC cycles. But newly (after the actual cycle 2102) I got some problems with zibo as opposed to the
default.

2. I update Zibo by deleting the old data files in the directory structure and replacing it by the new one.
Until now the overwriting worked very well. For this reason I’m so surprised that the installation this time
failed.

3. My X-Plane root path is Macintosh HD / programs / applications / x-plane 11. After downloading XP11
installed the whole issue (folder) into the area of application.

Richard I hope for the moment my answers are sufficient for you and you can give me further details to solve the problem.

Cheers
Jörg (Hans Georg)

Fischermartlstr.5a

D-86911 Dießen am Ammersee
+49 (0)8807 9493989
jvschenckendorff@gmail.com

Hi Jörg,
there was a bug in the Zibo FMC because the in the last year we had 14 cycles, instead of normally 13 cycles per year. This was a confirmed bug from Zibo.

Here the link to this:

So, it´s highly recommanded to update your Zibo addon - sorry for the effort but it looks like, you have installed the navdata correctly, but you´re using an old/outdated Zibo version.

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,

thank you very much for your promptly answer. After your precise description of the issue, I’m highly relieved in this matter.
Of course, the very first I will do - I will update my Zibo.

Cheers and so long
Jörg

Fischermartlstr.5a
+49 (0)8807 9493989

Let us keep in the loop Jörg, if you still have troubles after the update. I still let this topic open.

Schönen Abend
Richard

…Richard yes we do, we keep in touch. In the very moment I really have the problem that I described
in the previous mail: „Apple doesn’t like it to use and install software from unknown sources because
of not identified developers…“ For that reason the actual Zibo version 3.46. at the time for me is not yet
available (have a look on the attached supplement).

Although I know this problem of long-standing, each time I have to start from the very beginning to outwit
the system and open the blocked files. Right now I’m not very successful - so I’ll continue tomorrow to
take potluck.

Good night
Jörg

Fischermartlstr.5a
+49 (0)8807 9493989

Ah understood Jörg, but this can only be fixed by Zibo sorry. They had a confirmed bug with the cycle number calculation and this was fixed in one of the updates. So, we can’t do more in this case sorry. The data are working with the newest version.

… it seems Zibo has a signing probelm with some plugins, but I’m no macOS user therefore I can’t help, sorry.

Cheers
Richard

…thank you Richard for your informations and your help. I’m sure that I will succeed
in solving the problem - it’s only a question of time.

Bye-bye
Jörg

Fischermartlstr.5a
+49 (0)8807 9493989