Current Time and Date not updating but AIRAC current. FeelThere P3Dv4

This is weird. I have 1-ejets-p3dv4-170-190_new_users_sp3 installed. One in P3Dv4 and one in P3Dv5. Both are in the add-on folder. I use Navigraph Data Manager with Admin. permission
to install NavData.

I install new data to “G:\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\FeelThere EJets\FeelThere\Nd” for v5 and it works fine when running v5.

When I install in “G:\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FeelThere EJets\FeelThere\Nd” in v4 the current time and UTC stays at “30MAY17 UTC 1901z” yet I am showing that the data is current. (12 AUG 08 SEP/21)

Any ideas? It’s working fine like said in P3Dv5 but it’s just one of those things that bothers me in v4.
See screen shot.

Thanks

Brooks Ingersoll

Hi Brooks,

Welcome.

As per FAQ - Nav Data Out Of Date

Make sure you are not starting with a FS situation or saved flight with date outside the AIRAC date range.
To be extra sure, set the FS to run in System Time. Also check your PC has the correct date/time set.

Cheers
Ian

Yes sir Ian thank you, I’ll double check that.

Funny how I have no issue with P3Dv5.

I’ll let you know.

Brooks Ingersoll

Ian, That was it!! Sometimes the small things in life can bite you in the butt. I set my P3Dv4 to system time and all is well.

Thank You

Brooks Ingersoll

1 Like

Hi Brooks,

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.