Complete uninstall required including registry entries, hidden files, etc

Hello,

STAR/SID/APPROACHES no longer are available in MSFS (STEAM) when I install Navigraph 2404 rev.1 . When I remove Navigrah, MSFS returns to working order with STAR/SID/APPROACHES reappearing. I’ve already posted about this issue, but now the subject topic posting has gone to “radio Silenct”. As I’ve determined that Navigraph is the the corrupting element, all I would like is to know how to COMPLETELY remove this program especially any data files from my Windows 10 (ie: registry entries, and .dat. .dll, hidden files, etc.) I’ll troubleshoot this problem myself and stop asking for further assistance. I’ve not had this problem before until Navigraph Hub “crashed” whilst updating to Airac 2404 rev. 1.

Thank you.

Marco

Sorry Marco, but we had a two meeting and therefore only limited time … Your last posting in the other section was about 19 hours old. You have need 2 days for an answer, so it´s not really as you wrote “radio silenct” …

Anyway, when you decide to troubleshoot by yourself, it´s also ok for us. To remove the apps correctly, please use the Win11 un-install feature via “Add or remove programs”. This is the correct way to remove all from your system.

Hope that helps - and let us know, when you need any further assistance.
Cheers,
Richard

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your reply too, but, as the Navigraph message board is set on a countdown, I have no way of knowing if my issue will be revisited before it closes. When I was in the military, “radio silence” wasn’t a negative thing, it was a situational observation, not necessarily a negative one. I appreciate your efforts, as well as those of your colleagues dealing with probably hundreds of queries per day.

I have tried using windows uninstall features and it works - to a point. But there’s a persistent failure upon reinstall that leads me to believe that, after all permutations are exhausted, something residual exists that prevents succesful integration of Navigraph Hub to MSFS (STEAM).

I’m just saddened that MSFS and Navigraph Hub don’t work together anymore (I still use Navigraph on Simbrief and Charts because I think that it’s a great tool).

I just can’t figure out the 100% integration rate failure after I reinstall Navigraph. As Navigraph Hub functioned to expectation prior to the 2404 Airac update.

Regards,

Marco

Marco,
thanks for this open words. Completely misunderstood you here, appologize. Let us plan a 1:1 remote session please. I will contact you directly to organize such session. Ok?!

Cheers and sorry again,
Richard

Thank you.

That works for me. I am in the Toronto time zone.
Please let me know what works for you in YOUR time-zone and I will do my best to accommodate access.

Regards,

Marco

Marco, I will contact you directly via mail. I’m a little bit far to the east - Austria :wink:

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.