CL60 cruise schedules

Hi! Thanks for implementing support for the CL60 airframe, apparently it was done rather quickly on your end :slight_smile:

Currently, the slowest, most economical cruise schedule available in MACH 0.77, but with it, the London to New York mission is marginally impossible (even checking multiple routes to optimize distance vs. winds, a much closer manually selected alternate at KSWF instead of KBOS and a mere two passengers weighing 79+25kg each, the aircraft will barely make EGLF to KTEB, with zero extra fuel for unexpected holds or anything).

Apparently that mission is typically flown at LRC (MACH 0.74 around MTOW down to MACH 0.72 as the aircraft gets lighter), could you please add it? I’m told you may already have the required data.

Regards,

Tim

@SimBrief ping :slight_smile: I know these things can take time, just hoping the request doesn’t get lost though.

Hi Tim,

I don’t have specific data for variable Mach LRC, but I’ve added M74 and M72 cruise profiles.

Best regards,

Derek

Thanks! That should do the trick :slight_smile:

Just a minor follow-up: it appears ForeFlight Performance Plus defaults to MACH 0.82 cruise (I guess VIP passengers like speed); any chance of moving the M0.82 cruise to the top of the list on SimBrief too?

Regards,

Tim

Sure, why not. Done.

Best regards,

That was quick! I’m running out of original ways to say thank you, so I guess let’s just say Happy New Year :smiley:

Regards,

Tim

Someone on X-Pilot requested the option of more economical climb profiles too, such as 250/250/0.72 – is that something you have enough data for?

Regards,

Tim

Replying so it doesn’t close after two days, just in case you haven’t had time to look at it yet :slight_smile:

@SimBrief ping? :slight_smile:

Regards,

Tim

I’ve added the 250/250/72 profile now.

Best regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.