Charts and Navigraph integration with P3D

Hi all,

I’ve only just looked at integrating Navigraph charts with my P3D ver 4.5 aircraft. For the life of me I can’t see how to do this. Can anyone help with the PMDG Boeings and other add-on aircraft generally.

I’ve got the Simlink app running and have logged into my Navigraph account. How do I get the charts/moving map to show up in the Sim?

Many thanks

Warwick

Hi Warwick,

Welcome.

You need to install Simlink on your FS machine to provide Moving Map in any of our Charts products. You can then use the Toggle Maps icon top right of Charts to turn on Moving Map.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

G’day Ian,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I’ve got Simlink and my Charts running and have clicked on the Enable Moving Map arrow which enables the pink arrow on the chart.

It’s still not in the actual aircraft though (in this case PMDG 737-700). Is there any way of getting it to load in a panel or as a pop up?

Thanks so much

Warwick

Hi Warwick,

The PMDG 737NGXu has Charts in the EFB.

Select Terminal Charts

I don’t think these are Moving Map capable. You could try the addon product AVITAB.

Cheers
Ian

Easy when you know how! Thanks Ian, I’ll give AVITAB a look as well - I’m in a mood to update things today!

Cheers