Can't Login, access Denied charts Android

I try to log in to Charts with an active account and unlimited subscription but I get access denied

Hi,

Make sure you are logging in with the same account you are using here (Jose1525). Check your profile settings on the website to see which email address is linked and should be used for login.

Regards,

Stephen

I start the session with the same email account jose1525@gmail.com. On the PC and the web it works perfectly, but on the Samsung A10 phone, Android 12, when I log in I get the login canceled notice.

Regards.
José Serrano

Hi,

Are you using automatic translations in your browser, i.e. are you seeing the login screens in English or in your local language (Spanish)?

If your local language, could you attach screenshots of the screens you see during the login process?

Regards,

Stephen

I viene the web in emglish.
I attach screenshot.
Regards

In the first screenshot, you press Sign In and then immediately you see Login cancelled? Or do you see some other screen when pressing Sign in?

Are you using Chrome or Firefox as your standard browser?

Stephen

When I connect to the web, with Chrome or Firefox, I don’t have any problems. I log in perfectly.
I have the problem when logging into the charts app for android. When I press login, I get login cancelled.

José

Hi,

I am only taking about Android here, please try with Chrome or Firefox as your standard browser on Android.

Regards,

Stephen

in Chrome and Firefox browsers on Android I have no achievement problems. It is only with the app that the login is canceled.
José

José,

The Navigraph app on Android will launch your default browser for the login. There might be problems with this if you don’t have Chrome or Firefox as your default browser on Android. Therefore I am asking that you set Chrome or Firefox as a standard browser in your Android settings and then try again.

Regards,

Stephen