Can the CRJ aircraft be implemented

may we have a profile for the CRJ’S OR AT LEAST CAN THE SIMBRIEF DOWNLOADER BE FIXED TO WHERE A FLIGHT PLAN CAN BE IMPLEMENTED INTO THE EFB?-

Hi,

SimBrief should already be able to plan CRJ flights. They can be found in the aircraft list under CRJ2, CRJ5, CRJ7, CRJ9, and CRJX.

Which EFB are you looking to import into? Normally this is up to the add-on developer to integrate SimBrief into their product, we provide the tools for them to do so but it’s up to them to implement them.

Best regards,

thank you for your quick reply,I was trying to import into the CRJ 550,700,900 but apparently you’re right sir all though I can make the flight plans inside simbrief but when it comes to putting them into the CRJ’s EFB it won’t take.I’ve even tried loading it into the simbrief downloader tool but that seems to not want to import either so I’m thinking I might just contact the developers of the CRJ.as you know it’s one of the first airliners to be brought into MSFS.Once again thank you very much for your quick response , in the mean time I’ll be trying to find a way to import