Can not open simbrief.com

Ever since yesterday I have not been able to get the simbrief website to open. I get a message that the site took to long to respond. It’s the same on my phone as well as both home computers I have. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?
Ed

Hi Ed,

Seems strange for 3 devices to not be able to access https://www.simbrief.com . Maybe a router issue.

Maybe try signing out of SimBrief at Account Devices

Is this still happening ?

Cheers
Ian

Ian,
Thanks for the reply. I agree that this is very strange indeed. I am going to get a new router tomorrow and hopefully that will solve the problem. I did look at the Account Devises and could not try signing out of simbrief because it was not listed. Is this a clue to the problem? Thanks again for getting back to me. It has been a frustrating couple of days.
Ed Henry

The entry in Account Devices occurs when you have successfully logged in.

Is the phone connecting through the router? Can you connect via mobile directly but not through router?

Cheers
Ian

While I was away from the house earlier today I was able to get to the site and sign in using my phone and a wifi hotspot. As soon as I got home and the phone picked up my home wifi signal it couldn’t get to the site once again. It is definitely something with my internet connection.
Ed

Well, I just connected my new router and no joy. When I tried to connect to simbrief.com I got an error message that said

This site can’t be reached
ERR_Connection_Timed_Out
www.simbrief.com took too long to respond.

I ran Windows Network Diagnostics and got the message:

Issues Found
Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (simbrief.com) is not responding.

I was able to get onto the website earlier today while at a conference this afternoon but once I got home and setup the new router I was back to square one without being able to connect to simbrief.com. All other websites work just fine. Does anyone have any ideas to fix the problem? Thanks in advance.
Ed

1 Like

Hi Ed,

Try disabling Antivirus and Firewall, and clearing caches in your browser.

Ian

1 Like

Just tried with firewall and antivirus off and clearing caches in browser and still no luck.
Ed

If it only occurs at home and you have replaced your router then it sounds like an issue at your Interne Service Provider (ISP).

Give them a call and tell them that you have problems accessing simbrief.com only when on their network.

Regards,

Stephen