Hi!
Would it be possible to set the “bag_count” value to a custom one? It seems to be a 1 to 1 at the moment and it would be great if I could manually set the actual number of bags for a flight.
Brgs
Hi!
Would it be possible to set the “bag_count” value to a custom one? It seems to be a 1 to 1 at the moment and it would be great if I could manually set the actual number of bags for a flight.
Brgs
So in case anyone else comes across this, at vAMSYS we instead manipulate the bagwgt property to overcome 1-to-1 calculation;
Default bagwgt is 55 IIRC, so if 50% of pax have baggage we reduce bagwgt to 28 and send that in acdata
Holy necroposting from me!
But, GSX has now added the ability to read the “bag_count” from Simbrief.
I think the ability to set a bag count, and keep the payload weight is really needed now.
Also given that I use a payload generator, that gives:
Pax Count (and weight)
Bag Count (and weight)
Cargo Count (and weight)
It’d be nice to be able to set these individually into the create plan page.
im one uping this bag_count, pax_count
bags counts are not averagely 1 pax = 1 bag