Any way to get a flightplan from FlyQ?

My EFB is FlyQ, and I’ve really liked using it with FS and XP… however, I don’t see an easy way to get data into FlyQ. So, I figure I’ll have to export from FlyQ and import to… something…

Unfortunately, it appears FlyQ only exports flight plans in PDF, KML, GPX, or FPL formats.

Any way to do this?

thanks

Hi,

I’m unclear on what you’re trying to do. Are you trying to import a SimBrief flight plan into FlyQ? Or trying to transfer a FlyQ flight into SimBrief?

If FlyQ can import either an FPL string or KML file, both of these can be exported from SimBrief. For KML, you can download the “Google Earth KML” format. For FPL, try clicking the “IFPS Validate” button and copying the FPL text.

If you’re trying to import a flight into SimBrief, that currently isn’t possible. You would need to create a new flight and match the flight options (airports, route, etc) to what you have in FlyQ.

Best regards,

Hi - yes, was hoping to import a SimBrief plan to FlyQ, but, unfortunately, I have found out FlyQ currently doesn’t support importing flight plans.

Thanks for the quick reply!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.