Since Airac cycle 2608 and now 2609 I can no longer pick up ILS/DME or VOR’s in any aircraft, including PMGG 737/777 or default aircraft like the C152.
If I remove the base package in the Navigraph Hub, they work.
I have tried clearing my community folder and reinstalling the navigation base via the Navigraph Hub.
Tested default aircraft at default airports.
I am currently all the Navigraph packages except AIRAC Cycle 2609 rev.1 to make things work.
Hi,
Thanks for contacting us. Does that mean you have no 3rd party package installed? Not in the community folder nor any Marketplace package/scenery, is this correct? Do you use Addon-Linker?
In 99% of cases, the culprit is a bad package somewhere.
I cleared my community folder, but the PMDG 777 is the Marketplace version, so I guess that might still be an issue?
Thanks for the quick reply. Could you confirm where the content.xml file is located on my Steam version? I have googled it as C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024\Packages\Community, but it’s not there.
I would have deleted this as recommended to force a reinstall, but it’s not in my Community folder.
I am just about to go to work so I will pick up tomorrow.
The content.xml appears to have been the culprit; it was in a subfolder in my community folder.
I completed the following tasks as previous forum posts suggested.
I deleted the xml file.
Uninstalled all Navigraph data and renamed my community folder,
Rebooted PC
Started the Sim to create a new xml file.
Loaded all the Navigraph data
Renamed my community folder back to Community.
Success!
Sorry, if I had been able to locate my content.xml file in the first place, I wouldn’t have wasted your time, although I had read one post elsewhere that, since SU3, there wasn’t a content.xml file anymore.