Navigraph and native P3D ATC

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

janjoensson

Navigraph and native P3D ATC

Post by janjoensson » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:54 am

Hi!

I own the entire Aerosoft Airbus family and PFPX (and some more aircrafts like Carenado S340 and ATR72). What I like is that its easy to create a flight plan in PFPX and import it into for example the AS Airbus A320 as a company route. Now I am thinking about switching to Navigraph AIRACs.

However, a problem I have never manage to solve is that the native P3D (currently using v 4.5, waiting for v 5 to stabilize) AIRACs are not updated, and I think that is why when loading a PFPX-flight plan into P3D the native ATC doesn't seem to recognize the plan or they missmatch. I havent found any ATC-add on worth the money yet and for me native ATC is enough.

Hopefully someone can assist me with these questions:
- Is Navigraph AIRACs compatible with Aerosoft Airbus FMC and PFPX?
- Is there a way to get the flight plans created using PFPX with the latest Navigraph AIRACs to get recognized and followed by the native P3D ATC?
- Is there a way to synchronize the AIRAC of the native P3D with those coming from Navigraph?
- If that is possible, are there any side effects (will for example AI-traffic from Ultimate Traffic Live still work?)
- Can flight plans created with Navigraph Charts be exported to P3D and Aerosoft FMC and recognized by the native ATC?

Best regards

Jan Jönsson

Ian

Re: Navigraph and native P3D ATC

Post by Ian » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:12 pm

janjoensson wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:54 am

- Is Navigraph AIRACs compatible with Aerosoft Airbus FMC and PFPX?
- Is there a way to get the flight plans created using PFPX with the latest Navigraph AIRACs to get recognized and followed by the native P3D ATC?
- Is there a way to synchronize the AIRAC of the native P3D with those coming from Navigraph?
- If that is possible, are there any side effects (will for example AI-traffic from Ultimate Traffic Live still work?)
- Can flight plans created with Navigraph Charts be exported to P3D and Aerosoft FMC and recognized by the native ATC?
Hi Jan,

Welcome

1. Yes , Navigraph FMS Data updates navdata for Aerosoft Airbus and PFPX
2. I have always found the ATC's in FS's to be limited. I dont know if PFPX FP's updated by Navigraph or not can be followed by the native P3D ATC. I doubt it, but you might ask in P3D support forums.
3. Navigraph FMS Data updates P3D addons but not P3D data itself.
4. See 3.
5. We are looking to add .flp format to our Charts flightplan export format for import into Aerosoft FMC. I doubt such plans would be recognised by the native ATC, but again you might ask in P3D support forums.

Cheers
Ian

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”