Reality XP Database Updates

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

jfigueredo

Reality XP Database Updates

Post by jfigueredo » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:27 pm

I know this is a long shot but it seems to me that you folks are the best setup to possibly make something like this happen. Are there any plans on making it possible to update reality xp gtn and gns databases since you folks already get chart and fms data. This would be an excellent addition to an already amazing service. Please tell me this is a planned addition.

Sincerely - Hopeful Simmers Everwhere

stephen

Re: Reality XP Database Updates

Post by stephen » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:00 pm

Hi,

No, sorry.

See https://forum.navigraph.com/viewtopic.p ... 812#p37812 and many other threads by using the search tool.

Regards,

Stephen

hwhitt

Post by hwhitt » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:17 am

I am considering purchasing a subscription to Navigraph, in part because I want to update my RealityXP databases, but for other reasons as well.

I would like to read the thread that you linked to in the above message to understand why the RealityXP boxes are not supported. I registered with the Navigraph site and logged in to the forum, but when I try to follow the link I get a message that I am not allowed to read the thread.

Thanks.

stephen

Post by stephen » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:39 am

Hi,

We cannot support Reality XP or F1 GTN software as these are built on the real Garmin trainer. This loads the same Garmin proprietary database format that can be loaded into real world GTN units. Navigraph cannot provide databases that could be loaded into real world units.

Regards,

Stephen

hwhitt

Post by hwhitt » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:00 am

Ah, I see. Thank you for your reply.

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”