I'm thinking with the idea of "converting" from monthly to annual...questions

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

FlyAHolic

I'm thinking with the idea of "converting" from monthly to annual...questions

Post by FlyAHolic » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:39 pm

If I were to make the move, a) would I get a discount, this early on in the month? My monthly at this point renews on 2-4-2020, unless I cancel my sub before then.
and b) how much more would it cost me?

Thanks

Ian

Re: I'm thinking with the idea of "converting" from monthly to annual...questions

Post by Ian » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:51 am

Hi ...,

When you convert from one plan to another the unexpired value is credited to the new subscription.

The details of these amounts should show as you convert.

Cheers
Ian

FlyAHolic

Re: I'm thinking with the idea of "converting" from monthly to annual...questions

Post by FlyAHolic » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:23 am

I converted my account over to an annual one which will begin next month. BUT even though i went through the entire process, at no time did it tell me how much of a discount would be applied.
So Now, I'm subscribed for something (the annual subscription) that I don't even know how much it is going to cost. OR how much of a discount I'll receive if any, since (at this point,) the conversion starts next month.
So, to unsubscribe from the annual, would it be as easy as clicking the "unsubscribe" button?

FlyAHolic

Ian

Post by Ian » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:45 am

Hi...,

When converting to annual from monthly (or vice versa) there is no change to the service (since you already has full access to all products) other than the next billing will be according to the new plan. So if you have monthly until 4 Feb, you can convert to annual billing. Then on 5 Feb you will be charged for annual.

Cheers
Ian

FlyAHolic

Post by FlyAHolic » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:39 pm

Hi Ian,

How would I unsubscribe from:

a) my present monthly sub
and
b) the upcoming annual sub

Is there a way to back out of the upcoming annual subscription? i.e. prevent being charged for it... (and I guess all I can do is "Unsubscribe" from the Monthly at this point.)

Thanks...

Ian

Post by Ian » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:18 am

Hi,

If you just press Unsubscribe on your Account Status page (https://www.navigraph.com/AccountStatus.aspx) you will not be charged again.

Cheers
Ian

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”