navigraph with x-plane 11

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

wmdino

navigraph with x-plane 11

Post by wmdino » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:59 pm

I am sure this question has been asked but I searched around and could not find it.

I have x-plane 11 and I would like to ensure that I have updated approach charts. Will Navigraph do that for me?

If so, what do I have to do to get the two integrated? Please be as specific as possible, I am new to this. Thanks for your patience.

- Bill

Ian

Re: navigraph with x-plane 11

Post by Ian » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:49 pm

Hi Bill,

As per here, Navigraph has two offerings, FMS Data and Charts

FMS Data Service updates Navdata in many X-Plane 11 aircraft FMS systems listed here .

Charts provides the charts for thousands of world airports. Please also see Introduction to Navigraph Charts .
Some X-Plane 11 aircraft provide the ability to show such charts on the EFB in the aircraft.
You can install Charts Desktop or access Charts Cloud and fly at two demo airports to try out Charts.

Hope this gets you started, and we look forward to welcoming you as a valued customer.

Compliments of the Season

Ian

wmdino

Post by wmdino » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:06 pm

Thanks Ian, I appreciate the reply.

- Bill

wmdino

Post by wmdino » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:10 pm

Ian,

You wrote: "Some X-Plane 11 aircraft provide the ability to show such charts on the EFB in the aircraft."

How do I know which aircraft, is there a list? I am using the Baron B58 and I don't recall if it was native with X-Plane or if I got it from Cerenado

Thanks again.
- Bill

Rodeo314

Post by Rodeo314 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:36 am

FlightFactor 757 and 767 using the built-in tablet, and any aircraft via AviTab: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... -and-more/

Some aircraft (Zibo 737, ToLiSS A319, HotStart TBM, a few others I cannot remember) have a 3D AviTab in the cockpit, otherwise you can just use the pop-up window.
Tim

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”