iPAD app with new charts features

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

greg100o

iPAD app with new charts features

Post by greg100o » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:21 am

Hello,

Any word on when the updated iPad version of charts with all the new features will be available? I tried the cloud demo version on my iPad, but moving around the screen with touch is very jerky, and it seems I cannot pan. if I try to move the screen to a new location it just slides back to where I was before. I am hoping a dedicated iPad version with the new Charts features will perform better.

Greg Clark

Ian

Re: iPAD app with new charts features

Post by Ian » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:07 am

Hi Greg,

Charts Cloud full screen on my iPad Pro zooms and pans without jerking. It may be a function of your iPad model.

New Charts iPad is undergoing internal testing and refinement. We hope to release in the not-too-distant future.

Cheers
Ian

greg100o

Post by greg100o » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:49 pm

Ian,
Thanks for the tip. In fullscreen mode the jerkiness goes away. The panning issue may be due to the demo mode restriction to a certain region, and perhaps the software senses I am trying to go outside the region a bit.

Great that you allow a full demo of all features though. Very helpful in deciding about purchasing.

Greg

Ian

Post by Ian » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:58 am

Hi Greg,

You are welcome. You might like to try a monthly subscription to fully evaluate the offering. There will be a new Charts iPad offering in the not-too-distant future.

Look forward to welcoming you as a valued customer.

Cheers
Ian

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”